mail!

I got a package in the mail yesterday. It is always a surprise, I love getting mail!

Finals are coming up. I am trying to prepare myself, it seems difficult to try and study for 5 different tests. I am determined not to let myself get stressed. I love school, but I am excited and thankful for the break I will have, and the chance to spend time with some family I haven't seen in awhile.

He went to look for that sheep because he could not rest until his flock was complete. All His heart was with that missing lamb. The heart of the Lord: the heart that holds every individual as infinitely precious, the heart that can never rest till His family is complete. 
-Patricia St. John





image: http://www.123rf.com/photo_3004141_grazing-sheep-in-snowy-mountains-landscape-in-fall-time.html

Comments

Popular Posts