72 pieces of bacon

 Cookie dough cal-zone, stuffed with Debbie Snacks and other mysterious sweets.

                       More then seventy pieces of bacon! I cannot get over it.

This was a Christmas gathering our youth band decided to have. It was last minute, and made quite an interesting afternoon.

Being part of a band is not as easy as it looks. Everyone has different personalities , insecurities and goals, it seems. It is easy to get stuck in a rut, and we don't have a definite leader. I can't change much in the band, but I can continue to strive to better myself musically. I can strive to learn more about this powerful God we worship. I can strive to not allow distractions, frustrations or impatience get in the way of my time with God.

                                            

Comments

Popular Posts