burdened

Sometimes I feel burdened, by my frustrations, by the way people act and think, by not knowing what I am suppose to do.

 I am saddened when I hear of children who are abused or children who are taken for organ, sex or slave trafficking. 


I have a heavy burden when I read news, such as the earthquake in Japan, the Norway massacres, the Thailand flooding.

I am saddened when none of my friends know about these events, or feel the same burden. Then I remind myself of how little I know about all the current world events, and how little I understand the pain others are feeling.

 I am thankful for my God, who knows my thoughts and feelings, as silly, futile or simple as they may be.
                        

                             When anxiety was great within me,
                             your consolation brought me joy.

                                                             Psalms 94:19
                            
                               Come to me, all you who are weary
                               and burdened, and I will give you rest.

                                                                Matthew 11:28

                                    Cast your cares on the LORD
                                     and He will sustain you;
                                  He will never let the righteous fall.
                                                                
Psalms 55:22

Comments

Popular Posts