eat little men

This is an account of my first human feasting and my growth spurt.

At work on Tuesday, a man came in. This man is 27, works at Target, and has a mental disability.
He kind of just hung around the front desk area, watching and talking. He introduced himself.

"I am going to have to write a story about you now," he says.
-
I've never had anyone write a story about me.
"Really?" I say.
-
"You are going to be really tall,"
-
"Do you want me to stand up?"
-
"No, you are going to be over 150 feet tall. Very tall! Those bad guys won't have a chance."
-
"No, I suppose not."
-
"What are you going to do with them?"
-
"I am not sure whether I will be nice or not."
-

"You will eat them."
-
"Ohh, I will?"
this isn't a typically habit of mine.
-

"Are you comfortable with that?"
-
"I am not sure. I don't normally eat people."

He then reaches over and hands me a little man.
"Are you going to eat it?"
"I might save it for later."
"Ohhh! I saw you sneak it in! Show me you swallowed it."

We were both satisfied with my human-food-less mouth.


Comments

Popular Posts