Thursday, April 5, 2012

brother

This is my brother, Jared. He is the youngest of 7 girls, he is our baby. He may say he doesn't like being the only boy, but he really is spoiled and knows voice himself. He loves to be in control and he is a perfectionist. He is opinionated and strong-willed, which is needed with this indecisive family.

Lizards, toads, turtles - they all are beautiful and fascinating to him. I hope that  as he grows, bathing will become a habit - he is always sweaty from playing 
football, and you will probably find him outside during the day. I don't understand his enjoyment of WWE, but he is a fan. He loves watching television and he oftentimes has his itouch in hand.
I love him!
                                              Jared and his best friend.


                                          Happy (belated) 11th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. those pictures of him with His dragon on his head make me giggle out loud..and remind me of the beetle larvae..ugh.

    ReplyDelete