December

It is already December and my favorite semester and class is coming to a close already. What?

I want to continue film photography. I love it so much - I wish I could do it for a living.

Last Saturday, Brian and I spent the day together. Brian took me to lunch at Eden Cafe, but afterward I took him to get his belated birthday dessert. We got lost on our way to Pie in the Sky, but it was so worth it. I think God orchestrated it. One of the waitresses was telling a coworker about how she was going to work at Wal-Mart after she got off. A few minutes later, I asked her more about it and we got to talking. She just moved from California 2 months earlier and is working at Pie in the Sky in the day, and Wal-Mart 9 P.M. to 6 A.M. I gave her my phone number and so it was neat to give her the opportunity to make some friends.

3 months - it doesn't feel like it has only been three months. So many firsts have happened. Time flies and each day I feel either challenged or closer and closer.

Comments

Popular Posts