love and leaves

                              an evening with chick-fil-a, wal-mart and friends.

these two ladies were cruising down the toy section, and were shopping the barbie section. they were cute.

Janna, my sister, has often said she wants to die young. I, on the other hand, find elderly people cute. Sometimes I fear looking back on my life, I hope I lived a life following God's guidance. Sometimes I wonder if I will get fixed in frustrating habits.

                                                    They will still bear fruit in old age,
                                      they will stay fresh and green
                                      Psalms 92:14

If I firmly plant my self in the Lord, if I live a light doing what is right in the eyes of God, it will bear results that last and show throughout a lifetime. God will continue to direct my and open my eyes.

                         To proclaim your love in the morning
                  and your faithfulness at night,
                                    Psalms 92:2

I should start my day learning more and speaking of God's love. Starting a day with that can change an entire attitude. It reminds of how to live the day.

 Love is everything, as I find at the beginning of 1 Corinthians 13, nothing else matters. I am always floored by God's definition of love. It is an action. To walk in faith is to show patience when I am frustration at someone's actions or at misunderstandings. It is not to envy others' possessions or personalities. It is not to compare yourself to others or to think you can do better. It is not to be rude when others are hypocrites, or offend you. It is not to look for more friends, more money, more happiness. It is not to get anger when others always take. It is to never keep track of everything everyone has ever done in the wrong. Oh, and more. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 

If this is what love consists of, how I lack love!
                                        
 At night, I can look over a day and remember God's faithfulness. No matter what happened, good or bad, God is with me. He will not leave me nor forsake me. He walks with me each day.

Yesterday I was filled with bitterness. I started the day tired and saddened at the leaving of family. A little bit of a misunderstanding rubbed me. I held onto that misunderstanding and kept the bitterness and frustration from it. I should have stopped and corrected it. Instead I was rude, I was impatient, I was unkind, I was prideful, I was angered and I kept record of how I was wronged.

At first glance, love seems like an easy command. One of the easiest in the bible. But my flesh and desires are not easily conquered.
                              

              I was able to organize my closet a bit during Christmas break.
I think I organize my clothes/closet every 3 or 4 months. I love organizing, but I struggle to keep up with it during the week.
 We also got to visit the new oil and vinegar store at the mall. It was amazing.

            

Comments

Popular Posts